Now that you know I'm trapped; sense of elation You'd never dream of- Breaking this fixation my terrapin died): (technically speaking it's margaux's but yeaaaa) isn't it cool how obs supports the racial harmony idea? we go there with a chinese look, and have a 99.9998percent going home with an indiano look. maybe we'll even talk with the indian accent and then go to mecca. third level mecca i mean-(insidething) haha. then we'll be telling the govt, ehyo! we the cool marn! we different!(x
OHMIRACLESDOHAPPENNNNN airporrrrk pigs can fly~ I entered a library, and borrowed a book with Gail this week. GRINS. ahha I'll tell you a month later when I finished the book. (I should start having quiet time..(quiet is the new loud yoooooo)..read a book under a tree...under the BIG sun...so surreal.....
then bird poo drops on my book.
I wonder what it's like to be like you, to never really care how bad it hurts